Saturday, January 30, 2010

lazy Saturday

So, we started our lazy morning eating buttermilk pancakes, blueberry pancakes, sausage, and orange juice. We all sat at the table together and I just enjoyed every minute...knowing that you can't go anywhere is sometimes wonderful.
I got out more of my old Barbies and all their clothes for Olivia and we played Barbies...then for a little excitement. Logan comes running into Olivia's room telling me that Carson is eating medicine. Sure enough...he got into my Synthroid and ate 10 tablets. We were able to gag him, and he threw half of them up. Called poison control and they said to watch him closely over the next 2-3 days and make sure he doesn't encounter a thyroid storm. My kids will be the death of me. I think there has been enough excitement for an entire year all in one week.
Olivia wanted to make sure Nana saw her Barbie pictures and her snow pictures, so when you read this Nana you better call and tell her you have seen her pictures.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Lazy Saturday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments :