Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lots of Projects


So, we had a little outing today and went to Hobby Lobby. Olivia is in some serious need of new hair bows. She has outgrown hers. So, we bought some really cute ribbon. Planning on a little bow making get together with Nicole on Friday afternoon. Plan to make Olivia new bows and some for Leia as well.
I am going to start Leia's baby quilt that matches all of the new bedding and accessories that I bought the girls back in the summer. Their room is going to be so cute. Then I am making some updated boutique style blanket and burp cloths. They are too cute. When the girls' room is finished I will be making my way to the boys' room to finish off the updated decor in their. I have gotten some really cute ideas from a couple of books. All these projects and not enough time. My mom and I are going to start planning one Saturday a month that is project day. Some of the things I can get done with the kids, while other projects are near impossible. So, we will see how fast things start moving along.
Along with those projects I want my entire house to be reorganized and cleaned out. Guess maybe it is time for another yard sale come spring. RheaLana's is the last week of February, beginning of January. Planning on getting a Head start on that. Thankfully everything divided just need to tag everything.
Still no news on the adoption side of things. Please keep praying for us.

No comments :