Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh....Mondays

Why, of why, are my children always atrocious on Mondays? I think they have acted the worst today that they ever have. Let's see...Logan pushed Carson off the couch deliberately. Carson now has a large goose egg on his forehead. They have disobeyed just about everything I have told them today, including Olivia, which is rare for her. Then 10 minutes later they can act like sweet little Angels. Logan took his afternoon nap with me, I have to work tonight so not a nap of luxury, held my hand and kissed it and kept telling me he loved em over and over. "And Mommy sleep good," Logan said.
Perfect example Olivia just came screaming down the hall because Logan slapped her on the face because he wanted her scarf. WHAT DO I DO? They are driving me to insanity.
I pray that our papers are filed tonight while I am working. Hopefully we will be assigned a court date very soon and we can travel very soon.

No comments :