Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Speechless


One of my friends that I have met throught this adoption is in Taiwan with her husband getting their little girl. Laura posted this picture to facebook this morning. I was in shock. I hardly recognized Leia. I thought it was her but then I second guessed myself. She has changed so much in such little time. I was completely speechless as I looked at her picture this morning. It made me so sad that I hardly, if that, even recognized her. She needs to slow down the changes and wait for mommy and daddy to come get her. Oh, how I fervently pray that day is very soon.
Many I asked if we have heard anything, and we have not. I know our papers have arrived at their destitation through the USPS tracking. I hope they have been picked up and filed but have no news of either. Just hope and faith.

No comments :