Thursday, January 14, 2010

We love getting pictures

Wow, today has been so busy. Olivia had school this morning. So, we got up early, fed everyone breakfast, dressed, and out the door we ran. Dropped Olivia off at school and then the boys and I headed to the gym. Wow, yes, it has been almost 3 weeks since I have visited the gym. So long since I have been that they had all new equipment. Loved the new equipment. Maybe I will have some motivation til the new wears off. Every piece has a tv that you can hook your headphones into and change the channel to whatever you want. Then we headed to Wal-Mart to pick up last minute things for the kid's birthday party. The kids were very hyper today. We had lunch with Mammaw, and I though they were going to bounce off the walls. After lunch kids napped while I baked their birthday cakes that I will decorate in the morning. I hope that goes well...I don't have time to rebake or redo cakes. We are on a tight schedule since I have to work tomorrow night. I feel like I have been in the kitchen all day long. I baked cakes, cooked supper, dipped chocolate covered pretzels for snacks and for the party, made a breakfast casserold for breakfast, and prepared a couple other foods for the party. Thank goodness for David and him cleaning my kitchen while I finished up.
On a disgusting note....I told David to not make Logan eat the broccli. As some of you know, Logan is a nightmare when it comes to eating. He eats nothing, he survives off of his milk. We had italian breaded pork, homemade maccaroni, and broccli. Logan sat at the table forever while everyone else was up playing and doing other things. David told Logan he had two more pieces of meat and one broccli floret. After twenty minutes he finished the meat. Next thing we know, Logan is screaming and crying because he has gagged and thrown up everywhere. Like I tell everyone, you cannot make him eat some things because he will throw up everywhere. And I told David that. I look at David and say, "I think this one is yours since you made him eat the broccli." David just stood there for like 5 minutes looking at the puke. Needless to say, who had to clean it up?? Of coarse...MOM..the one who would not have made him eat it. Poor Logan he was so upset because he thought he was going to be in trouble and not get his dessert. He had to have lots of love and hugs and a big bowl of dessert.
This morning we got an email with pictures of Leia. I was super excited. She is so cute and looks like she is loving to eat...those cute little cheeks. She is now back at the House of Hope. And on another note, prayers have been answered at the House of Hope. nto sure what that means, so we will still be praying that they receive the finances or whatever they need so they can take in every baby that comes through the doors of House of Hope.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Leia
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments :