Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My babies

So, my mom and I loaded the kids up to take Logan back to the Er today. We were there all day. He screamed all morning that his tummy was hurting and was unable to go potty. They tell us he's constipated. Um....okay. Most regular little boy I know. You think maybe it's because he swallowed a toy that we have not seen come out. Anyways...maybe I will have a better outlook on things tomorrow after I have had some sleep, provided Carson allows for me to sleep unlike last night.
Mid-morning I received these photos of Leia. I think they are my favorite so far. No update to go along with them. They were taken last week by either Holly or Trena and they sent them this morning. Hoping to hear our papers were filed soon.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: We love you
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments :