Friday, January 8, 2010

A Christmas to Remember


I have been meaning to post this ever since Christmas but was not aloud to do so until the week after Christmas and then I just haven't had time. As you know, Christmas morning we received our referral for Leia. After we were over the shock of learning about Leia we began our Christmas traditions. We always videotape the kids opening their gifts but do not tape the adults. When everyone was done opening their gifts Brittany asked David to get the video camera out because her and Justin has one gift for my parents to open that she wanted on tape.
Mom opened the bag and in it was a pacifier and ultrasound pictures of a baby. All I could do was scream. I was a little excited. Mom and Dad were in shock. Everyone was screaming, crying, laughing. I mean, can you believe it, two babies in one day. So we will have a niece or nephew at the end of July or beginning of August. I was going to post the video, but don't think the others would be very happy about that since we had all just got out of bed. Now we will have two new babies. I still can't believe it.

No comments :