Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What would I do if they were always this good???





Olivia always wakes up before everyone else in the house and usually will watch her morning princess movie, but not this morning. I came in the living room this morning to find the tv off and her sitting at her daddy's laptop (he may need to check everything out, make sure nothing messed up). I asked her if Daddy started her hooked on phonics program this morning before he left, and she told me no, "I figured it out all by myself." I asked her "Really, and how did you do that?" She pointed to the keyboard, as if I should already know this, and said, "I just pushed these buttons and made it work. It isn't really that hard Mama."
After lunch the boys joined her for some hooked on phonics. Carson watched in amazement, Logan's eyes were glued to the screen until the game started playing music, and he decided he needed to dance with it. They did this for an hour. Wow, I got a lot done during that time.
What can I find tomorrow to hold their attention for that long???
















No comments :