Saturday, August 29, 2009

Papa and Logan

Logan getting ready to go back to
Papa and Nana's house. He was so
excited about riding in Papa's truck.

So, the kids are staying at Papa and Nana's house this weekend. My dad came over before lunch today to bring a free bed that I had him pick up. I found it on Craig's List and thought I could sell it in my fundraiser yard sale. When they got here I told Logan he needed to go to the bathroom before he left. He wouldn't let Papa out of his sight. He kept telling Papa, "No leave me." He made Papa take him to the bathroom because he thought Papa was going to leave without him. Papa and Logan were up at 6:30 this morning and outside washing the camper by 8:00. All three kids have ridden Papa's mower so much that he had to go get more gas. Logan worked all morning outside with Papa. He has been Papa's shadow this weekend. He told Papa at naptime to stay in the house until he was up from his nap.
Olivia, on the other hand, went outside rode the mower, started to rake the grass, then said,"I am getting sweaty. I am going inside." She and Nana made cookies and did things around the house.
Carson emptied a box of Kleenexes for Nana. I think he has been pretty good for the most part. if Kleenexes is all he gets into at her house then we are doing good.
Kids are having a blast at Papa and Nana's.

No comments :