Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boys Are Suck Little Stinkers...

So, Monday Carson decided at 4am he was going to get out of his bed, for the day. David and I put him back to bed 19 times. Finally I just got up. During the 19 times of putting Carson back to bed, I tried to doze. Apparently I did, because I woke up to Olivia telling me, "Momma, you have to come look at this mess." I walked into the living room where I found a pile of goldfish crackers (and I buy the box at Sam's). So, I clean that up, get the kids' breakfast out and take Carson to the bedroom to change his diaper. I come back to find Logan has climbed up on the barstool at the island and has turned over my storage container that my apple pie is in. Then, when Carson was taking a nap, or not I should say, he tore down the curtain and rod. He did this again this morning and climbed out of his bed multiple times early this morning. He is not getting the picture here. So, yes, these little boys are stinkers.

No comments :