Saturday, August 15, 2009

The To Do List is Shortening











So, I have this huge To Do list that I want to get done before our baby girl comes home. Slowly, but surely, things are getting done. Today I finsihed going through the entire house, with the exception of the boys closet. Now our garage looks like a bomb hit it. I will tackle that next weekend. I went through our closet, both bathrooms, Olivia's closet and bedroom, the pantry, the laundry room (or in my case, more like closet), kitchen cabinets, basement, and my sheet drawers. We are planning on having our garage sale in September, then I can get my garage back in order.




Hopefully we will start painting the girls' room soon, and get it all decorated. Can't wait to see the finished product. Still trying to figure out what I am going to do with the boys' room. I am thinking I might make their quilts. I have been looking, but cannot find what I have in mind. Katrina has inspired me to make their quilts. Hers are so cute.








Mammaw called this morning and asked if she could take the kids to a movie. They went, as you can tell I got a lot done. They went to see Ice Age in 3D. Olivia and Logan both said it was coming out of the TV. Logan now roars like a dinosaur. They had a "Fun Day," as they call it with Mammaw. Carson stayed home with me, and followed me around while I cleaned everything. He was such a good boy.






After the kids got done napping, we had our usual Saturday swim. I suer am going to miss this when it starts getting cooler.






Now, all is quiet in the house, and I think I will join in the Zzzzzzz as well.




No comments :