Monday, August 31, 2009

Adoption Update


We are still waiting for a referral, but are actively trying to round up things around the house and from anyone who would like to donate items for our garage sale that we have set for September, 26. We are hoping to have a successful sale. I have contacted all the Sonics in the area, and am still waiting to hear back from them as to wether they will be able to donate any fundraiser cards. Also waiting to hear if we will be able to have a fundraiser car wash in the parking lot by our Wal-Mart. I have contacted the owner of Ferguson's furniture, and he has asked me to call him back tomorrow after he receives his water bill. If I have to pay $100.00 for the water for the wash then we will be unable to have the car wash, because I have no idea how much a car wash will bring in and wether that would be worth it after paying for the water for the wash. We will have to wait and see. I am thinking about making some hairbows and headbands to take to a store in Sheridan; my mom says they don't take very much of the commission. She has taken lots of things she has made in the past there, and has done very well.
On the layout are some bigger items that I have posted on Craig's List if anyone is interested. Please pray for us as we try to find ways to raise money for our adoption.

No comments :