Friday, June 7, 2013

Mother's Day 1 of 2

I was showered with lots of love and pampering for Mother's Day a few weeks ago.  My hubby scheduled me for a one hour massage the day before Mother's Day.  He took the kiddos to soccer and sent me to get a massage.  Love those massages!!  That is one thing that is cheaper in Costa Rica!!!!!  You can get a one hour massage for $24 pretty much anywhere in the country.



I was awakened Sunday morning by little knocks on the door from Leia.  Everyone burst into tell me Happy Mother's Day and told me breakfast was being served.  I walked to the table and this is what was waiting for me.  My hubby had prepared homemade chocolate chip muffins.  My setting was complete with handmade cards from all the kids and a personalized napkin, compliments of Olivia.  The muffins were exceptionally yummy.  While we were eating breakfast David pulled out his iPod and starting playing recordings that each of the kids had done for me about why they love me.  LOVED!!!  Pretty sure this was one of the best Mother's Days I have had.  Just loved each of their little speeches that they recorded for me.

All my babies on Mother's Day May 2013

{P.S.  I say Mother's Day 1 of 2, because Mother's Day here in Costa Rica is August...hehe!}


No comments :