Thursday, September 27, 2012

Growing Like Weeds

I realized yesterday when Leia again told me, "Picture Me.  Picture Me." that it has been a couple months since I have taken some pictures of the kids.  So, as we were heading out the door to get groceries I snapped a few shots.

By the time I get the computer at night, after Liv is done with her schoolwork, I am too tired to write.  For tonight all I have are some pictures of my loves.  I figured Nana and Mammaw would appreciate greatly, and a few aunts and uncles.  Sharing photos of my loves is fun for me.  I mean they are kind of the my world : )

And, yes, there are more pictures of the girls.  But, they are way more cooperative.  I take what I can get in the snipits that I can with the boys.












I keep thinking maybe I will have an afternoon to just sit and write and share everything.  I looked through my pictures tonight when I was loading these and saw so many photos that I haven't shared and the story
behind them.

1 comment :

Brittany said...

LOVE the pics! They are getting so big! Miss you all!