Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Daze

Here are some shots from our Big Snow that we had.  The kids were so excited.  This was the biggest snow that I can remember since I was a child.  We got a whopping 8inches at our house.  It started snowing Sunday and we still have lots of inches in our yard.  Our yard is still covered.  It isn't quite powdery anymore, now it is a bit crunchy. 
Hope you can see how much the kids enjoyed themselves, along with their Daddy.  He tried his hand at some red-neck Snowboarding.  I will say it was quite the little show he gave us and the neighbors.  Hope you are having a wonderful winter and enjoying the beauty and quietness of it.  I am crazy, some would say, but I love winter.  I love the blazing fires, snuggles on the couch, and sipping hot cocoa.








No comments :