Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Others Follow Him

BUILDING THE BLOCKS...

I have been following a blog for a while now. This family is amazing. They have 4 biological children and 5 adopted children and she homeschools, I believe. After I read her post today, I had dejavu. It was amazing. Some of the exact same things she wrote and has experience have happened to us during the past year as well, and I wanted to share with you what she wrote. You can read her blog post here. If you feel as strongly about spreading the Gospel, serving the poor, widows, and orphans, teaching to all nations, and simply doing what God has commanded us, then please drop by her blog and leave her an encouraging word. I know she would love to hear positive words and know that people around the world are praying for her family.



2 comments :

Morgan said...

I love her blog! She does Classical Conversations homeschool with her younger children. We decided last year that we are going to name our daughter from Ethiopia after her daughter from Ethiopia, because she is SUCH an an inspiration!

Unknown said...

I love reading her blog. You nailed it, she is definetely an ispiration. An amazing mother, wife, and daughter to HIM.