Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Less, One Less, One Less, Lets Keep Going

I think I have blogged about this song before, but I love it, and so here it is again.  147 Million Orphans plus is a huge, impossible number to our mind.  My human mind thinks it is impossible to find families for that many orphans.  But then, God reminds me it isn't impossible because with Him all things are possible, Phil 4:13.  I become a puddle every time I read a blog or hear of a family adopting a child, because that is One Less.  We have to become bigger than the Orphan Crisis.  We, together, have to do something.  Everyone can do something.  You say there is nothing that I can do...I'm too old to adopt, I don't have the money to adopt...and the story goes on.  But there are others that need your help.  They need your help raising the funds to bring God's precious child home.  There has to  be more of us than THEM (orphans).  We have to speak for them, cry for them, because they can't.  We are their VOICE. 
Isaiha 1:17
Seek justice, rebuke the oppressor,
Defend the fatherless,
Plead for the widow.
So we cry out for them so that we can keep saying One Less, One Less, One Less, One Less.....until it is 0.
Learn to do good;


1 comment :

Sue said...

Thinking about another One Less!