Thursday, February 10, 2011

Got Love? Adopt!

There is an awesome family who is adopting a little girl from South Korea and they have some awesome Orphan Awareness gear that they are selling as their fundraiser.  I purchased one of the original Got Love? shirts and I LOVE IT!!!  I will be ordering a tye dye one soon.  Oh, and they have the coolest beverage mugs.  I think I may need one of those too....hmmm...Valentine's Day...Mother's Day...we shall see. 
You can check out their stuff here.  They are also having a giveaway that I believe will end sometime tomorrow, so hurry on over and help spread the word about their gear.  And most of all lets pray for this family who is making it ONE LESS!!
I finally got all the new pieces up on the Making Footprints site.  Mom and I have been really busy the past 2 days making jewelry while we have been snowed in.  I am going to try and take pictures of the new pieces tomorrow and get them up as soon as possible. 
GOOD NEWS.......One of our fellow His Hands families finally is seeing light at the end of the tunnel and will be able to get their precious little boy soon.  Some of you may have been following on facebook or know the story already, but they have had a nightmare of an adoption.  AIT in Taiwan never would give sweet Owen a visa to leave the country to come home.  The courts granted The Smith's to be his parents but then AIT would not issue a visa.  They have been trying for 8 months all avenues to find a way to bring him home.  All avenues failed.  But thank you God that they will be able to move to Australia (Mark's job transferred him) and will be united with their son soon.  So, we should see some amazing happy...tearful....cheerful...pictures soon of  three families, the two of have cared for and taken Owen in and the other of the family finally being ONE and together.  I love good news and wanted to share.  I, personally, cannot wait to see those pictures.  So, Christine if you are reading this you better share those pictures as soon as they are taken.

No comments :