Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sunday Shots

I keep saying I am going to make more time to learn how to really do photography.  But then there is life and all the respoisibilities that go with it...and the camera gets shoved to the back of the closet.  One of these days.  I just need to make some time.  I really want to.  But then you are so tired and who wants to sit and read articles on how to use your camera.  Not me.  I need an instructor.  So, Lisa, come prepared to teach me some more of your photography skills.  She is a good teacher.  The few things I do know, she taught me.  Now, don't judge her teaching and photography skills from my photos.

One Sunday when Jeff and Linda were here we snapped these really quick.  And I thought they turned out super cute, especially since I did not even intentionally coordinate the outfits.  But it sure looks like it.

Some Sunday Snapshots of My Raboins










No comments :