Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Blessings Than One Can Imagine




The flight home was very unenjoyable. Let's see if I can give you some idea. We flew a different airline coming back than going. It was horrible. The seats were like folding chairs with a piece of fabric covering them. They DID NOT recline a bit. The bottom of the seat slid out about 2 inches, enough to put your back in pure agony, a back that is already in excrutiating pain from pneumonia. While on our delightful, not, flight David begins running fever. So, you have 2 sick parents on a long flight with new baby, which equals no fun. I was trying so hard not to cough. I could feel my face turning red from trying not to cough. The Asian couple sitting next to us donned their face masks soon after they sat down beside us and left them on the entire flight except when eating, and then they huddled close together out of my range. Poor people, I don't blame them. I sounded like I was going to hack up a lung and part of my stomach contents too. But, 27 miserable hours lateer we arrived in Little Rock, Arkansas.
I will let the video and pictures describe that moment. I have no words. It was wonderful to have all my babies in my arms at once.

No comments :