Thursday, June 24, 2010

Every Good and Perfect Gift Comes From Above

The day we came home, we were exhausted. There isn't a word that comes to mind from the English language that describes the feeling you have. We came home and crashed. Nana, my mom, took over the care of the kiddos while David and I dumped the luggage in the foyer and made a bee line for OUR bed. David was sound asleep in a shear second. I dozed and then began violently coughing to the point of vomiting and dry heaving. I tried for over an hour to sleep, and there was none to come. So, Linda took me to the ER since I was unable to get into my family doctor, as I was in no state to drive. Sure enough, an x-ray later, I have pneumonia. But, I knew that I just needed some drugs to make the hysteric coughing fits subside. And that the doctor did. David and I both continued to have fever and sweats for the next several days after coming home. Thankfully he didn't have to go back to work til the next week.
Our family is all together, and it is amazing. We waited for this beautiful gift from God and what a gift it is to have a beautiful family that was designed by God. I have four of the most beautiful children in the world, and they are ours. They are mine to snuggle, to kiss, to hug, to ruffle hair, play Barbies and Cars, play hide and seek with, read the Bible with, and most of all to teach them the Love of God and his masterful plan.







1 comment :

jnlraboin said...

love the pictures and the new one on top of Leia!