Thursday, March 31, 2011

Garage Sale

                                    

Our garage has been packed for months....well, I am beginning to think almost a year.  I am so ready to be able to park my car in there again.  I never thought I would be one of those people to fill a garage with stuff.  But when you are constantly preparing for a garage sale where is a girl to store the goods....nothing less than my garage.  I think David and I have reorganized piles more than a dozen times, only to pack more in there. 
All of our other garage sales the last 3 years have to raise funds for our adoptions.  Well, this garage sale is not too different, it is again to raise funds for a cause.  While we have been selling jewelry and other misc items, that money is to be used for the people in Costa Rica.  Now this garage sale is to help fund our expenses to be able to travel to Costa Rica. 
So, tonight will be our final run through the house to make sure we have everything in the garage for the sale.  I am amazed at all the things we find here and there to put in the sale.  And, my hubby has finally agreed to let the XBOX go!!!  All I had to do was ask....and he said YES!!  He never plays it anyways except during the holidays.  Maybe we will make a few bucks with it and the slew of games he has accumulated.  And I will alas have extra room in the entertainment center for the ever growing Disney movies.
If you are local you should stop by and see us Saturday morning.  We will have tons of baby/children's items, solid oak computer desk, home decor, and tons more.  And my mom will be bringing items as well.  So, if you get a chance come and see us.  Well I better start my final run through of the house because tomorrow will be pricing and organizing day.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I hope that your garage sale is a BIG success!

~Kristin~ said...

Good Luck Kalina,garage sales are a lot of work and I hope you have a great turn out!
Love, Kristin

Unknown said...

Thanks bunches you guys!!!!!!!

Mattie said...

Good Luck! I hope you make lots of $$$ for your trip!