Friday, April 23, 2010

Waiting on Snail Mail



So many things have been happening this week. The Smith's are in Taiwan fighting a battle to bring home THEIR child, yes, he is legally their child. It would take me forever to go into detail. I beg you to please pray that they will receive news on Monday from the USCIS office in the states stating they will allow him to travel home with his parents. At this time this is what they request from everyone is prayers. So, please join the army and pray for them, their child Owen, and the staff at His Hands. I also ask that you remember the Farmer's as they leave the states on Monday to travel to Taiwan. They will be staying in Taiwan for an extended amount of time to get all of the legalities completed to bring Miss Mylee home.
I have no news on Leia, other than we are waiting for the judge to issue decrees that will arrive through their postal system. I pray they arrived while Holly and Trena were in Taipei. David and I feel like everything is at a stand still right now.
Above is a picture that Christel sent me and I edited it a bit. She is so cute. Can't wait to love on that little face.

No comments :