Saturday, March 20, 2010

Little Miss Big Shot







We got a little update yesterday morning, and it was much needed on my part. They did not have any new to share regarding the status of our case and how close we might be to traveling. It is very hard; I would like to think that it could happen in the next 2-6 weeks. But who knows. I was looking in Leia's closet this morning wondering what is going to fit her. I thought I was set for her but it looks like none of the things I saved from Olivia, that are super cute, are going to fit her. I need to ask them what size she is currently wearing. Holly said Leia is a very content baby. They thought she was going to be a bit moody, because her biological mother is young and very dramatic.
Leia is holding herself up on her tummy and looking like a "Little Miss Big Shot." We are so ready to travel and bring her HOME. I think this next week I will get the suitcases out and start making lists. It will give me something to do.
Today we are going to celebrate Carson's birthday. We went to Winter Jam concert last night, and it was more than wonderful. The kids had a blast. Today we are going to the river for the Worldwide BBQ contest they are having. They have lots of fun things for the kids to do and then we will celebrate for Carson tonight. Better get everyone ready, so we can get out the door.

No comments :