Friday, March 5, 2010

Court Date

This week has been super crazy. All of the kids have been sick, I still had to go to work because I am having to save ever bit of time for when we go to Taiwan. Plus I have called in the max I can until April due to sick children and me having the flu. Linda took Logan and Olivia to the doctor on Monday. Olivia finally stopped running fever yesterday, after 7 straight days of a fever. They both have pneumonia. I took Carson to the doctor yesterday, first the ENT then the urologist. Urology appointment went well; no surgery will be needed, just a little painful procedure before we left. We go back to the ENT in two weeks to address the possibility of tubes and adnoids being removed. Carson has a double ear infection and a horrible cough that sounds like the other two. Hopefully everyone is on the mend, and I may just keep them in a bubble so they are not exposed to anything else.
Last night was our court date. Trena sent me a message prior to the hearing that Leia's birth mom was already there and everything should go well and to not worry. Leia's birth mom's homestudy was a couple hours after the court hearing, and they think that Leia's is soon to follow. I prayed that the social worker might have decided to do Leia's homestudy while she was already there. I have not heard anything about the court date, so I am hoping that is a good sign and maybe I'll hear something soon. I just want to hear, "Second Court Decree is hear and you can travel." Look at all the sweet pictures. She is precious, the kids can't wait to have her home. Us too! I know God is watching over her and will protect and comfort her. With God at my side the days are passing and I am surviving without my baby girl.




No comments :