Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's 7:00 AM

I wonder and think what everyone is doing halfway around the world right now. The things I do know...it is 7:00am and people will be returning to work today after a long holiday, maybe some of the babies are sleeping at the House of Hope while others are waking, people are getting ready for school or work, people are eating breakfast, maybe some families will be united with their adoptive child, and then there are all the things that I have no idea. I do know we long to see and hold Leia. The wait has become so hard. I thought it was hard waiting for a referral, but at least then there wasn't a little child growing without me. When waiting for a referral time just kind of stops because nothing happens, then you get a referral and time is still stopped here but yet it is moving on the other side of the world...moving without you.
Everyone I know asks when are we going to get her? Do we have any idea when it MIGHT be? I cringe at even trying to estimate those questions. Because I have no idea. I know when I want it to be...NOW!! I know we will get through this because with God by our side all things are possible.
Below are two photos...one of a beach in Kaohsiung City that we hope to visit. And the other is the highspeed train that we will ride from Taipei to Kaohsiung City.

No comments :