Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Energizer Bunny

If you have spent any time with him, you know he keeps going and going and going.  He just doesn't stop.  He is my crazy who boy who loves to be outside.  He brings life to everyday.  Some may think he is quiet and shy, but if they only knew he is the one who never stops talking.  I am telling you there is no part of the battery that ever stops.  

He is at the age where he tries to make everything a "joke" and "funny."  His antics are hilarious.


He has a smile that will melt your heart and he has a heart that loves so big.  For all his rambunctiousness he has a huge heart.  How he knows some things, I don't know.  He will start a conversation in the car about God and Jesus and never ceases to amaze David and I with his understanding of concepts from the Bible that lots of adults don't see.  

He came out a fighter for life so tiny and strong.  I pray he takes his strength all the way to the end fighting for Jesus.  









Love him to pieces!!!



No comments :