Monday, May 6, 2013

Giggle Box

His giggle will bring anyone around him contagious joy and laughter.  It is a sound that starts deep and just rolls off his belly.  I laugh just thinking about it.  You can touch him and it causes an immediate Pillsbury dough boy response (does anyone else remember those commercials?).

He is so compassionate.  He almost always thinks of others first.  Sometimes he thinks of others a little too much, as he is my Police here, too (lol!).  

The wheels are always ticking away.  They say the average 5 year old asks 400 questions a day, but he is well above the average.  I do believe he is running in at 999 questions a day.  My prayer is he keeps asking the questions and believing every answer God gives us.







God chose you just for us!!

2 comments :

~Kristin~ said...

Kalina~ I hope your health continues to improve. My littlest guy has been so sick It's hard to see them feel so bad. I will pray for your health and the quick sell of your home. Are you sad about selling it?
Also love the bright and fun new blog design and all of the beautiful photos and love of each of your children that you have shared.
So precious.
XO

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Kristin. I am feeling much better. And thank you so much for the prayers on selling our house.
I like the new blog look too.