Thursday, September 8, 2011

Surprise

To catch you up a little.....
I have a new niece!!!  Wow in one year I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew!!  And will soon be adding more!!  Super excited about all these babies.  My hubby worked long hours last week, so he could take off the entire day last Friday.  I had the car loaded and we headed out Thusday night and drove all nigth to Brownfield, Texas.  We made awesome time and arrived at 5:30am, 10.5 hours later.  The kids did awesome and slept the entire way (well Logan and Leia just dozed off and on, but they did great).  We checked into our hotel and caught a little nap, grabbed lunch, and then headed to see that baby.

SURPRISE!!!!

Aaron and Lisa had no idea we were coming.  When we got there David called Lisa and asked her what she was doing.  Then she asked him, "What are you doing?"  He answered, while ringing the doorbell, "Well, I came to see your baby."  She said, "What did you say?"  David laughed, "I said I came to see that baby.  Come answer the door."  She was in complete shock.  I love giving a good surprise.  She probably thought I was completely rude, because ever since she had the baby, I have only texted, not called.  It is super hard for me to keep a surprise a secret.  I want to tell sooo bad....so I didn't call her.  Then there was no temptation to give in and tell her. 
Short version....we had an AWESOME weekend.  And the icing on the top was getting to see Lance, Leslie, and Caysen while we were there.  It had been way too long that is for sure. 
We headed out yesterday morning and arrived home 11.5 hours later.  The kids were complete angels the entire way.  There was no whining, crying, fighting, screaming.....just pure traveling bliss for Mommy and Daddy. 
 Uncle David and that sweet Teneley
 Sleeping Angel
 Hmmmm
 Olivia and her baby cousin
 Mr. Caysen
 Very sleepy little girl
 Logan
 Olivia playing with her horse
 Angle Eyes....Caysen
My 4 Raboins......ready to be tucked in.

3 comments :

jnlraboin said...

Wish I could have seen the surprised faces!!!

jnlraboin said...

It's spelled Tenley

Every Day's a Holly Day said...

That last picture is the sweetest thing! Looks like a great surprise!!!