Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Frenzy

So, I added a link on the side of my blog. This is a wonderful place where you can start to look for gifts that will give more than twice. They give to the person who receives the gift, they give to the family trying to save funds, and they give to the child who will no longer be an orphan. I had so much fun looking through all of their online stores. I wish I could have bought from all of them.
Through looking at their stores, I have made several contacts with families that Making Footprints is going to help fundraise. I am super super excited about that. I will post more about them later. I hope it will be a huge success for them.
Take a look at all these stores, and when you look at one blog there are links from that blog to others. It is so amazing how the adoption community links together and helps one another bring the orphans home. Together, we can make a difference. God put this passion in my heart for a reason. He instructed me to have this passion for the orphans. And I want to act on that passion.

No comments :