Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Impossible Is Not Possible

With God, all things are possible. If you know Him, have a relationship with Him, obey Him, then anything is possible.

Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

A little voice keeps entering my head telling me, "Our house won't sell. How will we ever get enough support to move to Costa Rica and survive? How will we do this?" I was driving today, and I kept hearing, "Nothing is impossible." It was like a broken record that kept restarting. The exact phrase that popped into my head was, "Impossible is not really a word to God, because with God there is only POSSIBLE."

So, with God's help....


  • our house CAN sell

  • he can provide the financial support that will be needed

  • we can move to Costa Rica, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Ohio, South Dakota, Peru or wherever He sees the best place to start. KEY word, where HE sees fit. Not where We think or where someone else thinks.

  • we can convert lost souls

Nothing is impossible, because with God all things are possible.



1 comment :

Kate said...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/56344274/bible-verse-scripture-scrabble-tile